Monday, May 14, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to our little blog.  My husband and I decided to convert our family room into a bar.  Thanks to my husband's new hobby of brewing his own beer, we needed a spot to showcase that beer.  The idea started with just a kegerator, but quickly grew into a full bar with beer on tap.  We have a smaller deep freeze that we are going to convert into a keezer (basically a kegerator made out of a freezer) and plans to build an actual bar, where everyone can sit to enjoy the beer.  We decided to blog all of this, with pictures, to help anyone else out there who would like to make a keezer, a bar, or their own home brewed beer.

A little bit about us: I'm a full time student and working mom of two and my husband is a computer geek.  In the mornings I work in an elementary school special education class and in the afternoons I attend college classes to complete my BA in Special Education.  My husband is in the Air Force and has had the pleasure of working in a variety of computer geek positions.  I know that's not the technical term, but it's the easiest way, for me, to describe what he does! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment